In the event you want to return a frame, please follow the procedure:
- Call 866 647-2359 to obtain an RMA #.
- Print the RMA # on the outside of the box in a visible place.
- Include a copy of the invoice in the box that corresponds to the frame
- Upon receipt, Miraflex will inspect and send an email to confirm the status of the return.
- In the event that an RMA is not printed on the box your return will be inspected at our convenience.
- If no invoice is sent with the frame, a service fee of 15% will apply
The only existing manufacturer’s defect are peeling in some colors and fading in others. In order to receive full credit, the frame must be in the same state it was sent. It will be returned to inventory. If we cannot return the frame to inventory, do not send it back. Frames with inserted lenses, bites marks, usage or abuse will not be credited. Do not waste your money shipping frames that cannot be returned to inventory. Volume discounts will be applied to your credit. There is no free shipping. Sample frames have small holes drilled on the heel of the chassis, one on each heel. If you do not want a previously sent free sample, we will accept it, but do not expect credit for it. You were never charged for it.
What will slow down the return process and reduce your credit?
- No RMA # written on the side of the box
- No invoice in the box corresponding to the frame
- The returning frame must be in excellent condition without any signs of use.
- If the frames are swapped out 1:1, there will be no stocking fee.
Miraflex Glasses © 2014, All Rights Reserved.